Get to Know Me
Welcome to my website. I am a licensed clinical psychologist more than 20 years of experience specializing in individual therapy and psychoeducational, neuropsychological and psychodiagnostic assessment services. I treat children as young as 8 years old, adolescents and adults. who present with various struggles from every-day life issues, stress, transitions, and relationship difficulties to more serious conditions and psychological problems. Some of the conditions and struggles I treat include depression, anxiety, attention deficit, academic problems, transition/stage of life issues, interpersonal problems, professional struggles, and adjustment problems. I provide neuropsychological and psychodiagnostic assessment services with children, adolescents and adults. I have worked in a number of different clinical settings, providing brief and long-term individual, therapy, crisis intervention, and supervision as well as neuropsychological assessment, cognitive functioning screening and psycho-diagnostic assessment.
I grew up in New Jersey and have lived in the Bay Area for over 25 years with my husband, daughter, son, and American Bulldog.
- Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (CHADD)
- Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies (ABCT)
- Northern California Neuropsychological Forum (NCNF)
- Northern California Cognitive Behavior Therapy Network (NCCBT)
- Marin County Psychological Association (MCPA)
- San Francisco Psychological Association (SFPA)